Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Blog Thang...

It has been one of the busiest and yet, most fullfilling periods of my life lately. So blogging was sporadic to non-existent for most of April and May however, I vow to return in all my self-perceived glory, in some shape or form, within the next few days.

In the meantime... bouncing round the blogs today - apart from McClellan's, closing of the barn door after the horse has bolted, tell all... who knew you were so capable of lying to the American people Scott, only the Dirty Fucking Hippies, that's who - is the crazy question of who/what was your forst concert. I'm dredging the memory banks here, it's no fun getting old, but these guys were fun...



I saw them a couple days previous, to this concert, at Leeds Poly

3 comments:

alwaysright said...

Rod Stewart and Faces, warmed up by Blue Oyster Cult.

righterscramp said...

Nice... Damn we're old!!!

Whitney Wright said...

Rod Stewart and Faces, warmed up by Blue Oyster Cult.