Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Cuckoo

Many of the Old World species and some New World species are brood parasites, laying their eggs in the nests of other birds.
The Cuckoo

Bloomberg leaves the GOP but, for most of us, he was only in it for the opportunities it afforded him. It would be hard for me to vote for someone who's political ambition transcends their political convictions. Bloomberg, although a fair administrator, lacks a clearly defined set of principles that would allow me to actually figure him out. He brings to the table only an obscured picture of a man who will feather whatever politically expedient nest will further his own designs.

I suppose, in this day and age, those traits could be construed as the political norm, a necessary skill set that all the leading candidates have displayed or utilized at one time or another but, with the leading democratic candidates I at least can find common ground with most of their positions, with Bloomberg, I would if I could, but I can't.

No comments: