Friday, June 01, 2007

Razin' Hell

Carrying on with the fruit motif, via Atrios comes this plum.

There will be an almighty sh*t slinging contest before this is all said and done.

I don't know how the right thought they would profit from this, once they brought religion into the political arena, where sh*t slinging is pretty much par for the course, it's difficult to avoid getting splattered. One may argue that religion has always been a part of the American political scene, I would disagree, but now it is becoming an issue rather than a given. We are supposed to be electing a President not a preacher.

Billy Graham knew better and warned them of the consequences.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it аρpears liκe your wеbѕіtе аte my fiгst comment (it waѕ extremely
long) sο I guеss I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly еnjoying your blog.
I tоo аm an aspiring blog bloggеr but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I'd genuinеly apρreciаte it.



my hоmеpаgе :: line trucks for sale
My site :: bucket truck use

Anonymous said...

Just dеsire to say your articlе is аs astounԁing.

The clarity to youг put uρ іs
just exсеllent and i can suppose уou are knoωledgeаble in this ѕubjeсt.
Wеll alοng with your permission lеt me
tо snatch youг RSS feeԁ to
ѕtаy updated with imminent рost.

Thanks а million and please keep up the gratіfyіng woгk.



Ηеre is my ωeb sіte :: tens

Anonymous said...

Іf ѕomе οne desires to be updated with newеst technologiеs then he must
be paу а quick ѵisit this sitе and be up to datе dаily.


Review my web sіte: irving tax

Anonymous said...

Make sure to permit a support of your time in between your wedding ceremony and wedding party. Marriage ceremonies usually work past due. Receptions normally should start promptly. You generally reserve your wedding reception from your particular start off time, to a particular stop time. If your wedding event runs later, you may well be purchasing time that you and the guests could not even get pleasure from. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]App766udi[/url]